From Fox9 in Minneapolis:
PLYMOUTH, Minn. (KMSP) – Federal agents are raiding the home of former Starkey Hearing president Jerry Ruzicka. Ruzicka, along with several other Starkey executives, were terminated by Starkey founder and CEO Bill Austin in a September surprise shakeup in management.rWhat do you think?
Investigators drove off with one of Ruzicka’s cars during Wednesday’s search.
Marshall Tanick, the civil attorney representing Ruzicka in a wrongful termination lawsuit, said he is aware of the FBI raid and that they still intend to move forward with the civil proceedings.
- EXCLUSIVE: Starkey & Foundation, Bill & Tani Austin Under FBI, IRS Money Laundering Investigation: Firings Were Cover-Up. The Hearing Blog, September 25, 2015
- BREAKING: Ruzicka, Guggenberger File Revealing Wrongful Termination Lawsuits Against Starkey Hearing.
- Fired executive sues Starkey Laboratories. Minneapolis StarTribune, 10:14 pm EDT October 2, 2015
- Analysis of the FBI Money Laundering Probe Into Starkey Hearing Technologies. The Hearing Blog, September 29, 2015
- Analysis of the FBI Money Laundering Probe Into The Starkey Hearing Foundation. The Hearing Blog, September 29, 2015
- Paid celebrities give hearing foundation a louder voice. MPR News, July 24, 2015 (added 9/29/15)
- Hillary’s FBI nightmare. Politico, 10:22 pm September 23, 2015
- FBI Said to Recover Personal E-Mails From Hillary Clinton Server. Bloomberg Politics, 7:15 pm September 22, 2015;
- Does This Charity Shakedown By Bill Clinton Look Disturbingly Familiar?. The Hearing Blog, June 2, 2015;
- Clinton Foundation on Charity Navigator’s ‘watch list’. The Washington Times, September 22, 2015;
- Hillary Clinton has made $12 million since leaving the State Department. The Daily Mail (London), July 21, 2014;
- The Latest Available Clinton Foundation Filings Appear Deceptive [32 page article by investigative journalist Charles K Ortel] September 23, 21015;